#1 2011-02-17 6:19 PM

Matt

Shanghai Bistro

I took my GF out for Sushi last night at Shanghai and watched Peter play his Flutes. There food is really good. We drove home and it was really warm out. I smoked a cigg in my garage though cause it was kind of windy. My doctor tells me smoking is bad for me but I really like it so I'm not sure what to do. My Boa Constrictor also took a poop last night and I had to clean the cage out while my GF held the snake. It was really stinky and was glad to have one of those doctors masks. My snake is about 5 feet long or so now. My motorcycle is still parked on it's kickstand with the cover on it, and the battery out. It was really nice this week and I wanted to ride but all that salt will make my bike rust. I hope this year I can ride with you guys again, it sure was fun last year. Can't wait to start cooking on the grill again. maybe I could invite you guys over too and have a party, that would be fun. I am also moving this spring into a new home with 5 acres of land. Can't wait for that. But it does have a dirt driveway and I hope my bike rides ok in that. Will be happy to get a dog when I move as well. I miss having a puppy. You guys have lots of funny smiley faces on here too. They make me laugh.    :wheelie:     <----- COOOOOL!!!

Anyways, glad to be a part of this little forum you guys have. Let me know if you guys need anything ok? Oh and by the way don't go to Zachos because I got some really horrible service there. I brought my bike in to have the tires pumped up and my gas tank filled and I wasn't happy with the service at all. I think I'll start going to Farm and Fleet instead.

Anyway I suppose I'll get going, you all have a good night.

#2 2011-02-18 8:11 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Re: Shanghai Bistro

:rofl:

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#3 2011-02-18 6:03 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

God damn it Matt. It's impossible to be diplomatic when you're laughing so hard you shoot half-chewed m&m's out your nose. So I'll say nothing.

damn you

Good thing Bubbles hasn't joined.

Okay, NOW I'll say nothing.

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#4 2011-02-18 6:14 PM

Matt

You were actually going to be diplomatic in MY thread? How DARE you!  :cheers:

Board footer