#1 2011-03-10 11:42 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

I need some shocks!!!

So I am swapping a new motor into a scoot that I have but I need some shocks to mock up so I can decide what length I need.  it doesnt matter what they are from or if they are junk, it just might help to know what they came off of.  Anyone got any laying around that they want to get rid of???  The below pic is the swap I am doing, my motor mount will not be as shitty as the one posted. Let me know asap, I could use them this weekend! Dirt bike or street bike, it doesnt matter.

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=68916

Last edited by eprissel (2011-03-10 11:51 AM)

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#2 2011-03-13 3:55 PM

practicecrasher
Paid Member

Re: I need some shocks!!!

I've got some extras from the two basket cases I have. Come and get 'em

Life is all butterflies n rainbows!

I don't want to be faster than you...I want to be faster than me

#3 2011-03-14 7:48 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

practicecrasher wrote:

I've got some extras from the two basket cases I have. Come and get 'em

Cool thanks, I forgot you had those.

#4 2011-03-16 10:42 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

I also am in need of a complete wiring harness or at least a cdi box and coil for a 1997 Yamaha Jog. I know it probably a long shot but, Anyone? I am also looking for a new throttle tube, the stock one on my Razz has 2 cables and I only need 1.

#5 2011-03-25 10:48 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

hmmm....how come we cant upload pics anymore?

#6 2011-07-15 10:31 AM

12xCHAMP&COUNTING
Paid Member

Horse riding wrote:

Heeding is a horse communication system that proceeds in small, horse-logical steps that never create fear or antagonism in the horse. It requires being consistent in the moves you make around the horse, introducing just one small bite of information at a time, and making sure that new information is just one step away from what the Horse riding techniques already understands. Heeding builds a solid foundation that the horse and trainer can use to play reining or show jumping or dressage or any other game they decide to play.

My thoughts exactly!

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride could do.

#7 2011-07-15 4:05 PM

madscout636
Paid Member

Horse riding wrote:

Heeding is a horse communication system that proceeds in small, horse-logical steps that never create fear or antagonism in the horse. It requires being consistent in the moves you make around the horse, introducing just one small bite of information at a time, and making sure that new information is just one step away from what the Horse riding techniques already understands. Heeding builds a solid foundation that the horse and trainer can use to play reining or show jumping or dressage or any other game they decide to play.

This is all new to me.

Houdini Finger.

Board footer