#1 2008-02-11 12:07 PM

Buell-MunE
Website

For Sale! Giant NRS2 MTB full Suspension...

Here is your chance to get a 2 for one deal!  I have a 03' 04' not for sure year, Giant NRS2 MTB. Carbon fiber Answer racing handle bars, $150 Flight deck computer, tells you what gear you are in and more info than you need and this bike has one of the best supension's! Rides like a hard tail on pavement and hard packed trail but works great off road. Best of all I am giving a like new set of off road tires and a set of good trail cross tires. Plus I have a bike trainer with a rear slick, so you can pedal indoors until the weather gets warm while you drink your beer a watch Nascar!!!!
Bike retailed alone for $1600 the trainer was about $200 with the tire. I will also include some other extras on the deal!
Price is $850 all goes for one price, no breaking up the package!
Call Greg at (cell) 715-456-0156 LM
or E-mail me at hdmunyon@hotmail.com

Also a 12 pack of beer buyer finders fee! If the seller says he was sent buy so and so! (thats if I get close to asking price) But if I do end up selling it for crap and from a so an so told me! That following Sunday you can stand in front of The Joint on Water st. around 4 to 6 pm and I will whip a quarter at your head as I drive buy at fast pace of 25 mph!

Good Day!

Last edited by Buell-MunE (2008-02-12 12:18 PM)

Yeah Tom you told me that 5 times already!

Board footer