#1 2008-02-26 12:42 PM

Buell-MunE
Website

Its here! The all New 2008 Ninja 250!!!!! Come in and see what.......

$3599 will put your butt on! And never before will some one laugh at you for having a 250cc sport bike! Impress your friends! Impress your faimly! Buy one for you and your girlfriend or wife! this is one cool bike for the little amount of cash! 1st one is here! more to come! but like always supplies are limited! Come talk to Greg Munyon at Sport Motors to get this one or one coming in with some money Down we will put your name on it!

Yeah Tom you told me that 5 times already!

#2 2008-03-25 1:48 PM

Buell-MunE
Website

Re: Its here! The all New 2008 Ninja 250!!!!! Come in and see what.......

Buell-MunE wrote:

$3599 will put your butt on! And never before will some one laugh at you for having a 250cc sport bike! Impress your friends! Impress your faimly! Buy one for you and your girlfriend or wife! this is one cool bike for the little amount of cash! 1st one is here! more to come! but like always supplies are limited! Come talk to Greg Munyon at Sport Motors to get this one or one coming in with some money Down we will put your name on it!

They are a very cool bike for someone that has 3500 bucks to spend some have come and gone! I was out for a few days but I just got more in today!

Yeah Tom you told me that 5 times already!

Board footer