#1 2009-06-29 8:41 AM

12xCHAMP&COUNTING
Paid Member

Yesterday's highlights

2 of them.

1)  Paul coming feet from hitting a deer while looking back to make sure the rest of us were there.  Paul, this was when we turned onto "T" off of 88.  I forgot to ask if you even saw it.  By your lack of reaction or acknowledgement, my guess was you didn't.  I forgot to ask you in Pepin if you had.

2)  Picking 2-ton Harley off of 1-ton Harley rider in Pepin.  I made him yell, "I love rice-burners" at the top of his lungs before coming to his aide.

Good ride.  Thanks to Paul for leading the way.

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride could do.

#2 2009-06-29 8:56 AM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

Re: Yesterday's highlights

12xCHAMP&COUNTING wrote:

2)  Picking 2-ton Harley off of 1-ton Harley rider in Pepin.  I made him yell, "I love rice-burners" at the top of his lungs before coming to his aide.

Can I get yer autograph? Yer kinda my hero. Kinda.

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#3 2009-06-29 5:37 PM

paulc
Administrator

12xCHAMP&COUNTING wrote:

2 of them.

1)  Paul coming feet from hitting a deer while looking back to make sure the rest of us were there.  Paul, this was when we turned onto "T" off of 88.  I forgot to ask if you even saw it.  By your lack of reaction or acknowledgement, my guess was you didn't.  I forgot to ask you in Pepin if you had.

Good ride.  Thanks to Paul for leading the way.

1. I did see Bambi's mom, but only after seeing you point. Just glad the rest of the herd wasn't hiding in the ditch ready to run out along with her.

2. It was kinda funny seeing ole' 1 ton getting real friendly with the gas pump. Guess H-D should sell a beefed-up accessory kickstand for that combo of excess machine and rider. Glad you made it to him first. Not sure I could have handled all that bulk.

Was a good ride. Anytime you get passed by a Ducati at the exit of a corner at around 100 is way too much fun!

#4 2009-06-29 5:49 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

Come on! No pictures?? Even on the sly? It's not like you couldn't out-run him!

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#5 2009-06-29 8:29 PM

paulc
Administrator

Hind Tit wrote:

Come on! No pictures?? Even on the sly? It's not like you couldn't out-run him!

Unfortunately, no pictures. You'll just have to use your imagination.

Like most things on rides, it all happened so fast it was a blur. All I remember is it was huge and orange and black and there were contortions and grunting and some sweating... I think. Oh... and gas, I forgot the gas.

Board footer