DiSCoRDaNT

wow

gixxer hits deer in a corner and manages to stay upright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZAjJ-g0UDw

#2 2009-08-10 6:15 PM

Matt

Re: wow

WOW!!

Thank's for the link! That's crazy. Another reason why you should always wear full leathers, like he was.

#3 2009-08-10 7:21 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

I can't watch it. Am I the only one?

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#4 2009-08-11 11:28 AM

Matt

Hind Tit wrote:

Why can't you watch it? The rider is fine and didn't get seriously hurt or anything. Or is that not why you don't wan't to watch it?

#5 2009-08-11 12:00 PM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

she wont be flying her happy flag anymore if she does... lol

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#6 2009-08-11 12:34 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

Matt wrote:
Hind Tit wrote:

Why can't you watch it? The rider is fine and didn't get seriously hurt or anything. Or is that not why you don't wan't to watch it?

Dunno. Just won't. I can watch a video of a cop car vaporizing a deer, and ironically, watched a girl's face get scrubbed off by a car tire last night in "Death Proof," but I just won't watch this. How retarded.

I started watching it, but decided I didn't want to see it after a minute or so.

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#7 2009-08-11 3:21 PM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Hind Tit wrote:
Matt wrote:
Hind Tit wrote:

Dunno. Just won't. I can watch a video of a cop car vaporizing a deer, and ironically, watched a girl's face get scrubbed off by a car tire last night in "Death Proof," but I just won't watch this. How retarded.

I started watching it, but decided I didn't want to see it after a minute or so.

Seriously there was a flash of brown, the bike moved about 6 inches and it was over, the rider didnt even pull over right way.

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#8 2009-08-11 5:03 PM

Matt

eprissel wrote:
Hind Tit wrote:
Matt wrote:

Seriously there was a flash of brown, the bike moved about 6 inches and it was over, the rider didnt even pull over right way.

Ditto. It's not gruesome by any means. It's over in a split second.

Board footer