#76 2009-10-05 2:25 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

Re: Blackhawk 2 day 9/12-9/13

No.

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#77 2009-10-05 3:30 PM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Hind Tit wrote:

No.

ouch...

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#78 2009-10-05 4:31 PM

crash06
Paid Member

madscout636 wrote:

This is true.  BUT, i do not know if I will be selling it as a track ready bike or selling the goodies seperate.

also, crash, how do you want me to get your camera to you?

I can run over there and get it. I will actually be up there tomorrow around 530-6pm if that would work for you?

practicecrasher wrote:

Mr. Finger is selling his Kawy....its all ready for the track.

I think I'm going to hold out until winter and see If I cant find a really good deal on something. I know I don't need it and cant use it but if I can afford it I would like to find a ex graves R6 or something equivalent. I'm hoping that If I get something will really nice parts on it that it may be more forgiving when I make all the mistakes that I know I'm going to make. big_smile

Now that I think about it I have never rode a decent bike in my life. My R1 is a frickin basket case and my old honda was a POS and my buddies superhawk is not even as good as my R1 so maybe I should stick to really worn out old pieces of shit because it has worked for me so far. lol

Last edited by crash06 (2009-10-05 4:34 PM)

#79 2009-10-05 5:34 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

Aw E. You dumbass. You know better. Just pencil me in for some day over this Winter. You're sure to be able to make it then, right?

That reminds me...the ski trip is the SECOND weekend in March. The weekend BEFORE you spend all your money on St. Patrick's Day.

Last edited by Hind Tit (2009-10-05 5:34 PM)

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#80 2009-10-05 8:41 PM

madscout636
Paid Member

crash06 wrote:
madscout636 wrote:

This is true.  BUT, i do not know if I will be selling it as a track ready bike or selling the goodies seperate.

I can run over there and get it. I will actually be up there tomorrow around 530-6pm if that would work for you?

practicecrasher wrote:

I think I'm going to hold out until winter and see If I cant find a really good deal on something. I know I don't need it and cant use it but if I can afford it I would like to find a ex graves R6 or something equivalent. I'm hoping that If I get something will really nice parts on it that it may be more forgiving when I make all the mistakes that I know I'm going to make. big_smile

Now that I think about it I have never rode a decent bike in my life. My R1 is a frickin basket case and my old honda was a POS and my buddies superhawk is not even as good as my R1 so maybe I should stick to really worn out old pieces of shit because it has worked for me so far. lol

I don't know if I am going to be around at that point tomorrow or not.  I may be in ec.  I think i gave you my number in a pm.  just give me a buzz when you are going to be around.

As far as a bike goes, def don't stick to pieces 'o' shit.  keep looking for something already put together with goodies, or look for something that has been salvaged but still straight, and build it from there.

Houdini Finger.

#81 2009-10-05 10:00 PM

crash06
Paid Member

madscout636 wrote:
crash06 wrote:
madscout636 wrote:

practicecrasher wrote:

I don't know if I am going to be around at that point tomorrow or not.  I may be in ec.  I think i gave you my number in a pm.  just give me a buzz when you are going to be around.

As far as a bike goes, def don't stick to pieces 'o' shit.  keep looking for something already put together with goodies, or look for something that has been salvaged but still straight, and build it from there.

Yep I got it. I will give you a call. And yeah I will be looking for something that is already well put together and hopefully avoid a lot of the costs of building one.

#82 2009-10-06 7:43 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Hind Tit wrote:

Aw E. You dumbass. You know better. Just pencil me in for some day over this Winter. You're sure to be able to make it then, right?

That reminds me...the ski trip is the SECOND weekend in March. The weekend BEFORE you spend all your money on St. Patrick's Day.

By the looks of it I will be flying solo this year...then again you know there are a lot of classy ladies in Hurley, WI...

#83 2009-10-06 7:55 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

crash06 wrote:
madscout636 wrote:
crash06 wrote:

Yep I got it. I will give you a call. And yeah I will be looking for something that is already well put together and hopefully avoid a lot of the costs of building one.

You should really sign up over at MNSBR.com, lots of track bike for sale over there...lots of advice too.

#84 2009-10-06 12:55 PM

practicecrasher
Paid Member

crash06 wrote:
madscout636 wrote:
crash06 wrote:

My poor opinion...get something stock...more reliable/ cheaper....build something when u feel you're outriding the bike. There is no reason you couldn't win on a stock bike at this level.

Last edited by practicecrasher (2009-10-06 12:58 PM)

Life is all butterflies n rainbows!

I don't want to be faster than you...I want to be faster than me

Board footer