#1 2010-05-23 8:44 PM

paulc
Administrator

Rider's Edge Charity Ride

Eric, from Rider's Edge contacted me this week about a Charity Ride he is sponsoring.
It's going to be held Saturday, June 12th from 10am - 6pm with the proceeds going to the local Feed My People food bank.

He was looking to see if we would be interested in leading a sportbike ride as part of the day.
I told him it sounded good to me, but I should take it up with the rest of the club before committing.

So let me know what you think and if you'd be interested in participating. There would be a minimal charge to ride ($5-$10) which would include some kinda food and drink back at his shop at the end of the ride. I think he mentioned something about music too, but don't quote me on this. He will be publicizing the event, so all we would have to do is lead the sportbike ride.

He also said we could setup a table at his shop before and after the rides to promote the club/recruit new members.

Now for the sucky part... I will be out of town from June 9th - 14th, so I won't be here to participate. Sorry!!!

Anyway, post up soon if you want to ride or lead the ride. I should probably get back to him this week to let him know if we're going to be involved or not.

Board footer