#1 2010-10-19 9:48 AM

PastaRocket

Ducati Monster 900 City

I have had a ton of fun with this bike but the time has come to part ways. I currently have an opportunity to buy a Mustang I've always wanted from a friend for a great price and so I need to sell off a few of my current toys in order to afford it.

My bike is a 1999 Monster City 900. I believe the only difference between a 'City' edition and a standard M900 is the Aluminum Swingarm and the Blue paint scheme. As far as I know the 99 'City' Monsters were the only ones ever offered in blue.

Currently 16,400 miles on the bike. I've owned it for 4 years, oil and filter changes every season.  This bike has many new parts, needs absolutely nothing currently, and won't need anything for a long time. Tires, carbs, belts, valves... it's all been taken care of.

I had the valves adjusted and new belts put on 1,400 miles ago at Silverback Racing in Minneapolis MN (now Ducati Minneapolis).

New front and rear Michelin Power Pilots were also installed at that time. In addition I had the carbs also rebuilt by Silverback with new emulsion tubes, re-jetted and tuned on their Dyno. I also paid to have the forks disassembled and rebuilt with new seals and fresh fork oil.

I have the receipts for all of this work.

I have receipts from both myself and the previous owner that will go with the bike for all of the following modifications:

Carbon Fast by Ferracci FULL Exhaust
CRG Lane Splitter Mirrors
Pazzo Levers
Vortex Clip-ons
Dyna Coils and Wires
Oberion Turn Signals
LED Tail Light
Powerlet Electrical Cables
YoyoDyne Slave Cylinder
DID X-Ring Chain
New Battery
Billet Sprocket Cover

iddcm9.jpg

flg3dz.jpg

11j2mg2.jpg

2uj42hj.jpg

i23xar.jpg

2pys3u1.jpg

xmlhmg.jpg

PRICE: $5,000

I am happy to take video or close up pictures of any part of the bike for you.  I will have a video of it so you can hear how it sounds within the next day or so on Youtube and I'll link to it here.

-Matt

Board footer