#1 2011-02-17 11:44 AM

doliv116
Paid Member

Zachos Sport Center

I waited for my bike yesterday at Riders Edge. Lubed the throttle clutch and chain. I'm not really impressed with the service. It was ok but not my cup of tea. I'll be sticking with Zacho's or AirTek. I took it up and down the driveway twice yesterday and today. It's setting in the driveway now. The weather radar shows no rain in the area. Very nice to see it outside. I think it's a good idea to wait for the first rain to hit the streets, unless you want to wash your bike down from salt every time you get home. I'm hoping everyone's bike is going to run well this summer, and we miss all the holes in the roads. I did see on the news the city crews in Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls are already working at just that.

#2 2011-02-17 5:32 PM

madscout636
Paid Member

Re: Zachos Sport Center

doliv116 wrote:

I waited for my bike yesterday at Riders Edge. Lubed the throttle clutch and chain. I'm not really impressed with the service. It was ok but not my cup of tea. I'll be sticking with Zacho's or AirTek. I took it up and down the driveway twice yesterday and today. It's setting in the driveway now. The weather radar shows no rain in the area. Very nice to see it outside. I think it's a good idea to wait for the first rain to hit the streets, unless you want to wash your bike down from salt every time you get home. I'm hoping everyone's bike is going to run well this summer, and we miss all the holes in the roads. I did see on the news the city crews in Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls are already working at just that.

Thanks for the update! Keep em comin!

Houdini Finger.

#3 2011-02-17 5:59 PM

Matt

madscout636 wrote:
doliv116 wrote:

:fap: lol

#4 2011-02-17 7:37 PM

hollywood

good luck with that, Riders Edge has the most experienced tech and owner in the area. Obviously you did not mention anything to Eric because he does everything to make sure you have a good experience

#5 2011-02-17 8:11 PM

Matt

hollywood wrote:

good luck with that, Riders Edge has the most experienced tech and owner in the area. Obviously you did not mention anything to Eric because he does everything to make sure you have a good experience

What this guy said ^

You must not be from around here if you think Zachos is better than Riders Edge. Unless of course you enjoy being ripped off, then it's just the place for you.

#6 2011-02-18 8:04 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

madscout636 wrote:
doliv116 wrote:

:rock:

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#7 2011-02-19 7:55 PM

doliv116
Paid Member

I asked the mechanic if he had worked on this particular bike before. He said no he didn't think so. All in all it was a good place.

Board footer