#1 2011-04-09 6:59 PM

12xCHAMP&COUNTING
Paid Member

It's time

It's not the spheroid I'd hoped for, but it's as close as it's going to get. 

I'm getting rid of the old girl, 04 gsxr 750, piece by piece.  I'm ripping it apart tonight, down to the frame, and taking it to the junk yard on Monday. 

There are a few aftermarket bits that someone might find useful.  Elka triple clicker, race tech fork internals, vortex rear sets, vortex clip-ons, race-only fairing stay (no way to mount the headlight).  I think that's about it. 

It ran before it cartwheeled and some wires were cut.  I'm assuming the motor would run again.  Shifter cart??  Title is clear and, believe it or not, not salvage. 

Post up, rather than PM, if you're interested in anything.  I guarantee you the price will be right.

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride could do.

#2 2011-04-10 7:17 AM

practicecrasher
Paid Member

Re: It's time

Front end straight? There's other miscellaneous crap I would possibly like also...but won't be back in town til Tuesday night.

Life is all butterflies n rainbows!

I don't want to be faster than you...I want to be faster than me

#3 2011-04-10 7:53 AM

12xCHAMP&COUNTING
Paid Member

Tommy, I can't imagine anything is straight.  Text me a list of what you might want and I'll see if I can locate it in the pile 'o parts that is the GSXR.  I've got tomorrow off and really don't want the mound o' shit taking up space any longer.

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride could do.

#4 2011-04-11 5:57 PM

Matt

So what do you plan on doing bike wise Champ? Got something in the works?

Board footer