#1 2011-04-07 10:28 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Scooters?

Anyone on here got a scoot?  I'm in the process of finishing my 2nd one, but im thinking about takin the Zuma out for a rip after I get a battery.  i'm thinking about going to Farm and Fleet to see if they have a battery, if they are under 50.00 I will buy one.  If they are over that I might just shop around and maybe check out some of the local dealers to see if they have any.  I also need to take it in to have the fluids checked and make sure the tires are properly inflated, if the fluids are good I want to take it for a ride right away!

:rock:

Last edited by eprissel (2011-04-07 10:32 AM)

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#2 2011-04-07 1:06 PM

crash06
Paid Member

Re: Scooters?

Make sure to remind the shops to check your blinker fluid. I know this is something that usually gets over looked but it can cause a major loss in performance when cornering.

#3 2011-04-07 1:57 PM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

crash06 wrote:

Make sure to remind the shops to check your blinker fluid. I know this is something that usually gets over looked but it can cause a major loss in performance when cornering.

Oh thank you! I almost forgot about that, I try to put the Spring weather stuff in so it works well with the pipe and clutching that I have installed.

#4 2011-04-08 1:43 PM

Gweenz

Also be sure to wear your full gear, Crocs included, like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgKoXzbw13E

I had a scoot (moped, actually) last year but I sold it.  A bright yellow 79 Garelli Rally Sport, complete with baskets.  I'd like to replace it but probably not in the cards this year.

Think big.  Talk small.  Do nothing.

#5 2011-04-11 8:47 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Gweenz wrote:

Also be sure to wear your full gear, Crocs included, like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgKoXzbw13E

I had a scoot (moped, actually) last year but I sold it.  A bright yellow 79 Garelli Rally Sport, complete with baskets.  I'd like to replace it but probably not in the cards this year.

Had the Zuma out yesterday for a little 2up action around EC.  Nice day to be out just a little windy.  This was of course after installing the new battery and checking all fluids. smile

Board footer