#1 2011-04-18 5:39 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

Snow...

blows.

That is all.

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#2 2011-04-19 7:07 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Re: Snow...

Hind Tit wrote:

blows.

That is all.

BONCH!!!

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#3 2011-04-19 10:41 AM

practicecrasher
Paid Member

Where's your "Global Warming" now, ya tree huggin', pot smokin' hippies?

Life is all butterflies n rainbows!

I don't want to be faster than you...I want to be faster than me

#4 2011-04-19 12:13 PM

Kramer
Paid Member

duh tommi boy, warmer oceans (80% of EARTH is covered in h2O) means more snow on youranus!  the more you whine, the more you get :rofl:

I think, therefore, I go Fast...

#5 2011-04-19 1:08 PM

crash06
Paid Member

Global warming is everywhere these days but can most easily be found hanging out with... Big foot, the bike that you consider to be fast enough, a job that you can't wait to get to and pays you too much and the most beautiful woman in the world that makes a 100 million a year, supports all your hobbies, puts out on the regular and never complains...

That being said if anyone responds with "I guess I know where global warming is" I will hunt you down and tear you apart. smile

#6 2011-04-19 1:44 PM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

crash06 wrote:

Global warming is everywhere these days but can most easily be found hanging out with... Big foot, the bike that you consider to be fast enough, a job that you can't wait to get to and pays you too much and the most beautiful woman in the world that makes a 100 million a year, supports all your hobbies, puts out on the regular and never complains...

That being said if anyone responds with "I guess I know where global warming is" I will hunt you down and tear you apart. smile

I guess I know where...

#7 2011-04-19 3:05 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

Kramer wrote:

duh tommi boy, warmer oceans (80% of EARTH is covered in h2O) means more snow on youranus!  the more you whine, the more you get :rofl:

Wrong Kramer. 20% of Earth is covered in pavement.

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#8 2011-04-20 7:09 PM

crash06
Paid Member

eprissel wrote:
crash06 wrote:

I guess I know where...

OK! but you cant say I didn't warn you. :kicknuts:

Last edited by crash06 (2011-04-20 7:09 PM)

#9 2011-04-21 7:10 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

crash06 wrote:
eprissel wrote:
crash06 wrote:

I guess I know where...

OK! but you cant say I didn't warn you. :kicknuts:

:bolt:

Board footer