#1 2011-03-10 4:45 PM

Osiris
Paid Member

New Guy!

Hey,

Just wanted to introduce myself.  I have posted once or twice a few yrs. ago but mostly have just been a stalker reading posts.  I will try and make it down to the open house on the 24th or 25th to meet some of you guys and join up.

I rode a Suzuki katana for a few yrs. about 13 yrs ago.  Sold it and about 4 yrs ago got an 03' Kawi ZX-6rr.  This past summer I hit some sand in the twisties and totaled the bike.

Since my wife loves to ride and I was getting sick of riding a few hrs. in the cramped position, I got an 05' FJR 1300.  It is great for longer distances but does not handle the twisties quite as well.

Long term, I hope to get another ZX-6 or ZX-10 just for me and take out the FJR when my wife wants to ride or I'm going long distance.

I'll try and hook up with you guys this summer on the weekend rides.  O' and I'll also try and post once in a while too on the forum instead of just being a stalker

Later...

Matt

#2 2011-03-11 9:38 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Re: New Guy!

Welcome to the forum...again.  big_smile

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#3 2011-04-18 2:46 PM

Matt

Damn stalkers everywhere! smile

#4 2011-08-03 9:20 PM

madscout636
Paid Member

anora wrote:

Hi !

I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum.
I hope we will have great time here. and I'll try to contribute to forum develop more.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. Nice to meet you..

Your daughter, she come to my house and kick my dog. i am telling this to you.

Houdini Finger.

#5 2011-08-04 7:02 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

madscout636 wrote:
anora wrote:

Hi !

I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum.
I hope we will have great time here. and I'll try to contribute to forum develop more.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. Nice to meet you..

Your daughter, she come to my house and kick my dog. i am telling this to you.

Haha that gets more hilarious everytime I hear it.

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

Board footer