wtf?
water.jpg

yipes.JPG

#2 2007-02-10 11:35 PM

aaron
Internets Guy
Website

Re: Crazy mega pic thread

I'm looking for a mod to apply to the board that allows people to attach photos to their posts, the site that had it was down the other night, I'll try again.

As for content, it doesn't matter what is posted. This entire server is owned by me and therefore has no rules concerning what can be posted on it.

#3 2007-02-10 11:40 PM

aaron
Internets Guy
Website

Working on it!

The "Club Member" part will either say "yes" or "no", depending on whether the person is a paying member.

The "bikes" section will be able to be changed as soon as I figure out the coding. It's already got a part in Profile --> Personal, but doesn't work yet. I'll get it done ASAP, I've just been constantly busy lately.

If you get messenger, I'm on AIM, MSN, and ICQ. If you're on Windows, I recommend using Trillian as your messenger, on Mac, use Adium.

#4 2007-02-10 11:45 PM

aaron
Internets Guy
Website

Oh yeah, if people wanted to use third party image hosting sites for posting pictures, that works well also.

For example http://www.waffleimages.com/ lets you upload an image, and then provides the code to paste into your message to display the picture.

Easy.

Board footer