#1 2009-01-22 10:50 PM

practicecrasher
Paid Member

Fund raiser/member event

We need A LOT more women in the club for us to look at, ride with (and to help Jray's friends feel less intimidated! j/k).  Let's have a Mankini bikewash...the poor girls around here don't get enough eye candy.  All you guys willing to wash bikes in very little post up!  I'm out...I will never speak of this again...I must throw up now.

Life is all butterflies n rainbows!

I don't want to be faster than you...I want to be faster than me

#2 2009-01-23 8:26 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Re: Fund raiser/member event

Brb...

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#3 2009-01-23 8:48 AM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

practicecrasher wrote:

We need A LOT more women in the club for us to look at, ride with (and to help Jray's friends feel less intimidated! j/k).  Let's have a Mankini bikewash...the poor girls around here don't get enough eye candy.  All you guys willing to wash bikes in very little post up!  I'm out...I will never speak of this again...I must throw up now.

Mmm...pasty-white, hairy, flabby men in bikinis. I bet the women will be LINING up to see that shit. I'll be out riding my dirty bike.

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#4 2009-01-23 8:59 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Hind Tit wrote:
practicecrasher wrote:

Mmm...pasty-white, hairy, flabby men in bikinis. I bet the women will be LINING up to see that shit. I'll be out riding my dirty bike.

Be careful...the 50's will whoop your ass in the snow.

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#5 2009-01-23 11:56 AM

jray

IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

I have the sickness...

Gayest quote in forum history LOL
"More wiener please"----milageguy

Board footer