#1 2010-04-20 10:46 AM

12xCHAMP&COUNTING
Paid Member

Open letter to a Harley rider

Dear Harley-rider:

Please do what you can to not be the slowest vehicle on the road.  If you are unable to accomplish this, please ride 10 mph under the speed limit at all times so that when you roll through the turn with a suggested speed limit of 45 mph you won't be braking before entry.  It'll really look better that way.  Plus, it'll be safer for you because anyone behind you, from the milk-hauler to the old man (me) in the Buick, will not be expecting you to decrease your speed.

Please take care of yourself.

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride could do.

#2 2010-04-20 12:00 PM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Re: Open letter to a Harley rider

You better watch it...

Hells Angels, Outlaws motorcycle gangs brawl in Winona County

Associated Press
Updated: 04/20/2010 10:08:15 AM CDT

Officials say a brawl between rival biker gangs in southeastern Minnesota prompted police to close a lane of U.S. 61 after pulling over more than 100 bikers.

Winona County Chief Deputy Ron Ganrude tells the Winona Daily News that police were called Saturday afternoon to a parking lot in Minneiska where members of the Hells Angels and Outlaws motorcycle clubs were fighting.

No was cited for fighting, however, because no one would talk to the officers. One man with facial injuries said he fell. Two men were cited for possessing brass knuckles.

Meanwhile, three deputies and a state trooper pulled over 100 members of the Outlaws on U.S. 61 while police in Minneiska investigated the fight. The Outlaws were eventually let go.

Ganrude says he couldn't recall another biker brawl in the county.

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#3 2010-04-20 12:42 PM

12xCHAMP&COUNTING
Paid Member

I bet those troopers were performing calesthenics with their trigger fingers and doing the math.

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride could do.

#4 2010-04-20 2:30 PM

practicecrasher
Paid Member

12xCHAMP&COUNTING wrote:

I bet those troopers were performing calesthenics with their trigger fingers and doing the math.

That's funny,"...let's see...6 bullets times 4 officers= 28 bullets (cop math). 100 bikers with...let's say 1 bullet each...whatya say the force buys u fine motorcyclists a round of drinks and we all go home?"

E....THEY don't go SLOW! wink

Sissies...ALL OF 'EM! (BTW...you will refer to me as "Crash Rob" from this point forward. smile

Life is all butterflies n rainbows!

I don't want to be faster than you...I want to be faster than me

#5 2010-04-20 4:14 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

eprissel wrote:

One man with facial injuries said he fell.

On a doorknob.

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#6 2010-04-20 7:56 PM

SnowMan47
Website

We need to make more noise

RABBRAAA RABBRARAA RABBBRARRA

All the dude ever wanted was his rug back...

#7 2010-04-21 8:32 PM

Matt

Last summer the GF and I were on the bike leaving Irvine park. We were just getting ready to hop on 53 Southbound, heading back towards Eau Claire and saw a Harley ahead. We slowly came up on the Harley and noticed the "BITCH" he had on back had on a Leather vest that said "PROPERTY OF OUTLAWS"

The dude riding the bike had a black handkerchief over his face. I suppose cause he was a bad ass criminal and he had to hide himself. Aren't these faggy biker gangs suppose to ride in groups, and not alone? Isn't that a RULE?

I guess I have just been watching too much of the show (GANGLAND)

I'm sure that chick on the back is proud to know she is PROPERTY. lol

Last edited by Matt (2010-04-21 8:32 PM)

#8 2010-04-22 8:01 AM

madscout636
Paid Member

practicecrasher wrote:
12xCHAMP&COUNTING wrote:

That's funny,"...let's see...6 bullets times 4 officers= 28 bullets (cop math). 100 bikers with...let's say 1 bullet each...whatya say the force buys u fine motorcyclists a round of drinks and we all go home?"

Sissies...ALL OF 'EM! (BTW...you will refer to me as "Crash Rob" from this point forward. smile

do cops carry six shooters?

Houdini Finger.

#9 2010-04-22 10:57 AM

practicecrasher
Paid Member

madscout636 wrote:
practicecrasher wrote:
12xCHAMP&COUNTING wrote:

If they only carried one shot (shotter? Shooter?)...its still more than some of them should have!

#10 2010-04-22 3:18 PM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

madscout636 wrote:
practicecrasher wrote:
12xCHAMP&COUNTING wrote:

YUP!

rosco.jpg

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#11 2010-04-23 8:15 AM

practicecrasher
Paid Member

eprissel wrote:
madscout636 wrote:
practicecrasher wrote:

YUP!

rosco.jpg

You have redeeming qualities! Keegeee

#12 2010-04-23 3:54 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

I find myself fascinated by the psychology behind the need for grown men to belong to a motorcycle gang in this day and age. I could go into it here, but I think I'll save it for a thesis. No need for applause.

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

Board footer