#1 2010-07-04 12:27 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

A great big WTF?!

So last night we are boating on the Chip and decide to stop at Two Waters for a drink. We're outside at the vacated "Tiki Bar" (btw it's apparently a tiki bar if there's a tiki torch nearby a yard full of broken shit, rope lighting and cobbled furniture) (and an ax). From Sportsman's, there appears a fully-tattooed white guy in a wife beater, black basketball shorts, sunglasses and black bandanna on his head. Which immediately conjures up images of B-Rad from Malibu's Most Wanted. He exclaims in an angry, gangsta-esque manner, "There's my fuckin bitch!"

The fuckin bitch in question, who is a pretty, thin, pregnant, nail biting brunette, immediately makes me think to myself, "Oh honey, please, run far far away and abort that thing." I'm sure she is WAY smart.

It isn't obvious that Ghetto Smurf is drunk until he attempts to back his flat black and red Katana (so Brother tells me) away from the building and leave. We four watch in awe and not too little excitement awaiting the departure. Too much gas and the ass end breaks loose in the gravel but he stays on. Once more in the gravel slidey slidey and recovers. Up to the street and he stops to talk to some equally smart people gathered at the entrance. After which he goes right, no left, no back to the bar and parks the bike, returning to the bar. And not once did it occur to us to get some footage.

Questions: Just how much gangster cred can you carry: 1) If you're white? 2) If you're at a white trash bar in Eau Claire, WI? Can you really frighten and impress with a Metal Mulisha sticker on your bike? How much work is it to become an ER nurse so *I* get to be the one wielding the wire, gravel-removin brush when that flaming douchebag shows up?

Last edited by Hind Tit (2010-07-04 12:34 PM)

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#2 2010-07-04 2:07 PM

madscout636
Paid Member

Re: A great big WTF?!

was it prissel?

Houdini Finger.

#3 2010-07-04 3:59 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

madscout636 wrote:

was it prissel?

I don't think so. The bandanna wasn't on backwards. ;0)

In other news, holy graphic finish line smash at Catalunya! <hurp>

Also? Can the human ribcage take the full weight of a race bike front tire first?

Last edited by Hind Tit (2010-07-04 4:02 PM)

#4 2010-07-04 4:41 PM

Matt

Hind Tit wrote:
madscout636 wrote:

was it prissel?

I don't think so. The bandanna wasn't on backwards. ;0)

In other news, holy graphic finish line smash at Catalunya! <hurp>

Also? Can the human ribcage take the full weight of a race bike front tire first?

I was thinking the same thing. That was nasty as hell.

#5 2010-07-04 10:10 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

Matt, where the eff are you? When are we gonna get the chance to crash your ass again?

#6 2010-07-06 10:15 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

madscout636 wrote:

was it prissel?

Maybe... big_smile

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#7 2010-07-07 3:38 PM

Matt

Hind Tit wrote:

Matt, where the eff are you? When are we gonna get the chance to crash your ass again?

lol. Well I'm around all week. Tuesday- Friday to be exact. I'm about due for a crash anytime here as well.

This week I've been in St. Paul at my Grand Fathers funeral so it's been pretty hectic/emotional.

And I DESPERATELY need a new front tire. Looks like I'm riding on a slick, although it's not stopping me from riding any.  I told Eric at Riders Edge to let me know when he gets his next shipment of Pilot Power 2ct's so I can get one before they all run out in the whole 2 days that they probably last. smile

#8 2010-07-07 7:15 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

You must be the one spreadin the bad juju. Have to take the Tiki in tomorrow for a look see. sad

#9 2010-07-08 8:26 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Matt wrote:
Hind Tit wrote:

lol. Well I'm around all week. Tuesday- Friday to be exact. I'm about due for a crash anytime here as well.

This week I've been in St. Paul at my Grand Fathers funeral so it's been pretty hectic/emotional.

And I DESPERATELY need a new front tire. Looks like I'm riding on a slick, although it's not stopping me from riding any.  I told Eric at Riders Edge to let me know when he gets his next shipment of Pilot Power 2ct's so I can get one before they all run out in the whole 2 days that they probably last. smile

Parr has a brand new Pirelli that he will sell for I think 75.00 mounted.

#10 2010-07-08 4:35 PM

Matt

hhmm, might be interested. Not sure who "Parr" is but whoever you are, give me a shout and we could discuss the details if you really are seriously interested the deal.

Thanks Ep.

#11 2010-07-09 7:08 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Matt wrote:

hhmm, might be interested. Not sure who "Parr" is but whoever you are, give me a shout and we could discuss the details if you really are seriously interested the deal.

Thanks Ep.

he doesnt go on here much anymore. his number is 379-6516

Board footer