#1 2007-06-29 8:26 PM

mikeR

Newer member

Hello everyone,

I am a new member to the club.  last year I rode on the Laguna Seca ride which was awsome,  liked it so much joined the club this year.  I have only rode with the club a couple of times  this year.  I have only been riding for about a year and a half. I ride a black "96 Kawi ZX7R.  I know what you're all thinking but it's the best i can afford right now.  I don't yet have the ability of taking such streamline corners as many of you but have been out riding and practicing as often as possible in hopes of one day being able to ride as well as most of you.  Hope you have fun at the track. 

p.s.  Would get a pic of my bike up here but understand less about this f-ing computer than i understand about my wife.

#2 2007-06-29 9:22 PM

Brunn
Website

Re: Newer member

<--- Slow too! Welcome!

LOL lol

mikeR wrote:

p.s.  Would get a pic of my bike up here but understand less about this f-ing computer than i understand about my wife.

#3 2007-06-30 8:52 AM

nOOky

mikeR wrote:

lol
welcome to you, even though I'm from a land far, far away...

'03 ZRX1200R, '07 ZX6R

#4 2007-07-01 9:32 PM

Kaos
Paid Member

Welcome, to the gang. Don't feel bad about the bike, mine is still older. You will understand far more about the computer then your wife. When I get fustrated with my wife, I just go to the computer and I always feel better. I can turn the PC off! :flame:

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather I will skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...... WOW....WHAT A RIDE!                                                                            "Got Amsoil"

#5 2007-07-01 9:44 PM

Skrawny

you'd be amazed as to what the old worn out stuff will still do.
anyone got a thruxton??

Fuckin liberals

Board footer