#1 2007-03-29 11:53 AM

RCKT GRL

New to the site

A member of your club (Scott) xd675x introduced himself on MNSBR.com and I thought I'd do the same over here. 

Just wanted to say hi and since many of us ride the alphabets in your beautiful state, the chances of us meeting up on one ride or another is bound to happen.

MNSBR has a group ride section that becomes very popular once riding season is in full force.  I'm from the Rochester area and one of my best riding partners hails from Winona and we are often in SE Wisconsin on any given weekend.

Just a friendly "howdy" from your neighbor across the river! 
RCKT

#2 2007-03-29 2:45 PM

aaron
Internets Guy
Website

Re: New to the site

Hi!

Welcome to our small, but growing site. I've visited the MNSBR site a few times. A friend of mine, Jamie, posts over there a lot and told me just today actually about the kick off ride & party. Looks like it'd be a pretty fun time!

I'm sure we'll meet at some point while out riding, hope to you see you!

#3 2007-03-30 7:37 AM

RCKT GRL

Yea, we could definately meet up at some point on the run...  of course i'm hoping for great weather, but you know how it goes around here in April!  smile  I think if I remember right, you were working until noon, so a 1-1:30 stop in Nelson is do-able.  Post up on the MNSBR site as we get closer to the date and we'll work something out. 
peace out!

#4 2007-03-30 10:07 AM

JKohn

aaron wrote:

Hi!

Welcome to our small, but growing site. I've visited the MNSBR site a few times. A friend of mine, Jamie, posts over there a lot and told me just today actually about the kick off ride & party. Looks like it'd be a pretty fun time!

I'm sure we'll meet at some point while out riding, hope to you see you!

Why yes, yes I do post there a lot, have you actually gotten around to checking the site out yet Aaron??

#5 2007-03-30 10:38 AM

aaron
Internets Guy
Website

JKohn wrote:

Why yes, yes I do post there a lot, have you actually gotten around to checking the site out yet Aaron??

Yes, I have checked it out before, just haven't registered or anything.

Board footer