#1 2007-02-08 8:38 PM

1wheelwonder

Party

hey everyone, just wantde you to all know that i will not be able to make the festivities, I will be in Florida. I leave tommorow night and will be gone through the 18th. I hope everyone has fun and i would have liked to make it. Besides that how is everyone doing?

If you can't Screw It, Or Drink It, then fuck...STUNT IT!!!

#2 2007-02-11 5:25 PM

aaron
Internets Guy
Website

Re: Party

I'm dying to ride, as my bike is my only mode of transportation.

I'll be at the party, sorry you won't make it, although Florida will be a lot nicer than here!

#3 2007-02-16 3:33 AM

FO1LES

Re: Party

Sorry, cant make the party, sounds like a kickass time, yet I'll be at my buddies 30th party.

As for riding, I've had'er out quite a few times since the "normal" riding season ended, last time...a couple weeks ago.  Just bundle up, fingers get cold fastest  (If temp is 36'F, traveling @ 75mph the windchill is 5'F, burrr).  Only out for 30, maybe 45min avg 55mph.  As long as roads have been clear for a few days, not a problem.  Some corners, very sandy/salty, taken more slowly (obviously not riding at normal ride speeds due to colder tires).  Making sure to keep'er clean, get off that nasty road salt.  Might seem like a hassle but..."have bike, will ride".  The "surprised" looks and comments only add to the fun.

Board footer