#1 2008-03-30 5:46 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

Who's got eagle eyes?

Can anybody tell what the sticker is on the exhaust (hopefully it's not Wal-Mart...I hate shopping there)?

54_img_0346.jpg
54_img_0332.jpg

The images here aren't as big as the originals...I can email the larger pics. Lemeno.

Last edited by MxMech (2008-03-30 5:50 PM)

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#2 2008-03-30 6:55 PM

madscout636
Paid Member

Re: Who's got eagle eyes?

Houdini Finger.

#3 2008-03-30 7:48 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

Thanks. And...how the hell did you find that?

I've been poking around for an exhaust and I'm trying to track down something that'll fit the Speed Four. I'm having more luck finding stuff for the TT600 (which I think is the same as the S4, except the TT has full fairings), but there are a couple of different brands in vastly different price ranges. Anyway, I'm looking for something in black or carbon fiber...and don't really give a crap about whether it will improve performance or not; at least I don't think I care.  I just don't want to make it run worse. And I have no clue, so I have no idea what to look for. You guys know how I ride...I may never push my S4 to its limit, and that's fine with me. Opinions?

So maybe I should shop at Wal-Mart?

#4 2008-03-30 7:51 PM

Rand McNally

MxMech wrote:

I've been poking around for an exhaust and I'm trying to track down something that'll fit the Speed Four. I'm having more luck finding stuff for the TT600 (which I think is the same as the S4, except the TT has full fairings), but there are a couple of different brands in vastly different price ranges. Anyway, I'm looking for something in black or carbon fiber...and don't really give a crap about whether it will improve performance or not; at least I don't think I care.  I just don't want to make it run worse. And I have no clue, so I have no idea what to look for. You guys know how I ride...I may never push my S4 to its limit, and that's fine with me. Opinions?

Save your money stealth mode pays big dividends some days!

Vote for Pedro!

#5 2008-03-30 7:52 PM

madscout636
Paid Member

google.  ever heard of it?  haha.  I just typed in speed four exhaust.  it was one of the first results. 

goodluck!

Houdini Finger.

#6 2008-03-30 7:54 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

Rand McNally wrote:
MxMech wrote:

Save your money stealth mode pays big dividends some days!

But have you seen the stock one? It's like I'm dragging a milk truck. (yeah, I'm vain) Maybe I should at least wait until after you sabotage my suspension...maybe it will drag. smile

#7 2008-03-31 2:43 PM

Wood
Website

ahhhhhhh get a D&D !!!!!

Last edited by Wood (2008-03-31 2:45 PM)

I'll make you famous!

#8 2008-03-31 2:53 PM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Wood wrote:

ahhhhhhh get a D&D !!!!!

Some sort of undertail exhaust would look good, maybe Two Bros. makes one?

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#9 2008-03-31 5:11 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

eprissel wrote:
Wood wrote:

ahhhhhhh get a D&D !!!!!

That would've been asking too much, I'm afraid. S4's are off the market (so are TT600s). Hence, I'm down to "Speed Four led turn signals" and "Speed Four exhaust wrap" and "Speed Four duct tape". Or just about.

#10 2008-04-01 7:12 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

MxMech wrote:
eprissel wrote:
Wood wrote:

ahhhhhhh get a D&D !!!!!

That would've been asking too much, I'm afraid. S4's are off the market (so are TT600s). Hence, I'm down to "Speed Four led turn signals" and "Speed Four exhaust wrap" and "Speed Four duct tape". Or just about.

you should be able to fab something up, this exhaust is from a 600RR honda and she put it on her SV650
post-90-1206133100_thumb.jpg
post-90-1206133122_thumb.jpg

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

Board footer