#1 2008-04-30 10:57 AM

Plowdude

YSR50 help

Having problems keeping the thing running.  Right now, it will sort of idle and run, but once you give it a little throttle, it seems like it is flooding out.  Also not sure if it could possibly be electrical, too.

Today, I'm thinking on taking it to a small engine repair shop.

Let me know some opinions before I send it there.

Thanks!
Rich Tillman

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music" -  Sportbike shirt by Reaperware

#2 2008-04-30 11:27 AM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

Re: YSR50 help

Practicecrasher's got one. He's actually just been working on it again after a hiatus and has it running pretty well I believe. I'll PM his cell number (at his request).

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#3 2008-05-01 3:27 PM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

MxMech wrote:

Practicecrasher's got one. He's actually just been working on it again after a hiatus and has it running pretty well I believe. I'll PM his cell number (at his request).

Then again, do you want this guy helping you out?

picture.jpg

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#4 2008-05-02 10:01 AM

Plowdude

Well,....

Yeah!

Look how he is transferring his weight to the rear for better traction.  Also notice how he reduced unsprung weight by removing the back cover!

Also, he's got stickers on it.  He must be fast if he has performance stickers!!!

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music" -  Sportbike shirt by Reaperware

#5 2008-05-02 10:08 AM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

Plowdude wrote:

Well,....

Yeah!

Look how he is transferring his weight to the rear for better traction.  Also notice how he reduced unsprung weight by removing the back cover!

Also, he's got stickers on it.  He must be fast if he has performance stickers!!!

You sir are correct, I definitly overlooked the stickers...but then again the look on his face depicts that he may have just filled his shorts, which could possibly slow you down

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#6 2008-05-02 10:23 AM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

eprissel wrote:
Plowdude wrote:

Well,....

Yeah!

You sir are correct, I definitly overlooked the stickers...but then again the look on his face depicts that he may have just filled his shorts, which could possibly slow you down

He ALWAYS makes the "fill your shorts" face. I'm just wondering what happened to his upper lip. Maybe one day he'll get his computer up and running again so he can defend himself...

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#7 2008-05-02 6:59 PM

Plowdude

Could be doing a "Fire Marshall Bill" impersonation? 

"LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!"

Board footer