#1 2010-04-26 2:01 PM

practicecrasher
Paid Member

Ahhh...the dentist rant.

:banghead: So, here I sit enthusiastically waiting for my root canal. Why am I excited? Cuz, it's my first one.  I'm wondering what I would rather do with the $500 (my portion AFTER insurance)....the answer...pay bills anyway. Am I the only one that feels it's abso-fuckin-lutley redonkulous to have to spend $500 out of pocket after paying insurance premiums for 2 years? Keep in mind...this will take about 1 hour.  I get overhead and all that...but come the fuck on!  I wonder what the actual material costs are JUST for the items used in this one HOUR FUCKING LONG job? They carve out the inside of your tooth...much like you would prior to carving a pumpkin....clean it up....then putty it up with some bondo.....DONE. Seriously, $10-$20. For air, water, and, a FUCKING BOOGER-SIZED bit of bondo. I hope the assistant is cute and at least "accidentally" brushes against" my weener. I'm in the wrong fucking business!
Rant over...thanks for listening.
:finger:

Life is all butterflies n rainbows!

I don't want to be faster than you...I want to be faster than me

#2 2010-04-26 2:16 PM

Matt

Re: Ahhh...the dentist rant.

:leghump:

I like it.

And yeah I go through the same shit. Been paying into the same policy for 12 and a half  years but when I wen't to the ER to get some vicodin for my massive wisdom tooth ache, that set me back 250 right there. Just for the doctor to look at my tooth, then prescribe me some vicodin. Unreal isn't it.

#3 2010-04-26 2:19 PM

practicecrasher
Paid Member

Matt wrote:

I like it.

And yeah I go through the same shit. Been paying into the same policy for 12 and a half  years but when I wen't to the ER to get some vicodin for my massive wisdom tooth ache, that set me back 250 right there. Just for the doctor to look at my tooth, then prescribe me some vicodin. Unreal isn't it.

P.S. It's now 3:15...they just seated me. My appt was for 2:45. I will be deducting my PTO from work off the bill as well as charge them back time and a half for the half hour + however FUCKING long I sit in the chair.

#4 2010-04-26 3:10 PM

Hind Tit
Paid Member
Website

practicecrasher wrote:
Matt wrote:

I like it.

P.S. It's now 3:15...they just seated me. My appt was for 2:45. I will be deducting my PTO from work off the bill as well as charge them back time and a half for the half hour + however FUCKING long I sit in the chair.

Somebody's gonna be a "crabbypants buttfuck" when they get home....does somebody have any place for me to hide before he gets home? OH! Whew! Fahjah's rescuing me.

P.S. Champ...There was a naked Saturday last week. Also? Guess who called Tommy "crabbypants buttfuck?"

Last edited by Hind Tit (2010-04-26 3:12 PM)

Do I think I'm better than everyone? Only the ones I'm better than.

#5 2010-04-26 3:23 PM

practicecrasher
Paid Member

Hind Tit wrote:
practicecrasher wrote:
Matt wrote:

I like it.

Somebody's gonna be a "crabbypants buttfuck" when they get home....does somebody have any place for me to hide before he gets home? OH! Whew! Fahjah's rescuing me.

P.S. Champ...There was a naked Saturday last week. Also? Guess who called Tommy "crabbypants buttfuck?"

I won't be crabby...unless...of course...u make me.

Board footer