#1 2010-09-21 9:56 PM

Matt

GoPro Hero Wide

So I just ordered one and it should be here Friday. Most all reviews I've read were good except for a few minor things. Some people wished they could use a larger SD Card, and some people said that regular Double A batteries like Duracell won't work that great and that you should use NiMH rechargable batteries. Other than that, most of them said the video quality and picture quality was good.

With that said, does anyone here have experience with this camera? Are the reviews out there accurate? Is it really just a pile of shit? Any info would be appreciated.

I'm not expecting it to BLOW me away. I mean it was 148 bucks after all. You get what you pay for.

So I guess what I'm asking is, for what I paid for it, will I be happy?

P.S. And Hind, now I'll be able to get those squidly wrecks on camera for everyones amusement, not just yours. ;-)

#2 2010-09-22 10:51 AM

practicecrasher
Paid Member

Re: GoPro Hero Wide

I have one and aside from the short record time...it does great for the price. Mine is the NON-HD....though I'd like to upgrade at some point. I WILL be getting rechargeables for it.

Life is all butterflies n rainbows!

I don't want to be faster than you...I want to be faster than me

#3 2010-09-22 12:58 PM

Matt

Re: GoPro Hero Wide

Thank's man.

Yeah I was looking at the HD but I just couldn't justify paying the extra 100 dollars for it. Maybe after I've had this one for a year or 2 I might want to upgrade. By then maybe the HD one will have gone down in price as well.

Board footer