#1 2007-04-12 12:59 PM

cormonster

laguna sunday at crossroads GET CROSSED UP AT CROSSROADS!!!!!

Hi CORMONSTER commin at ya nice web cite .Hey i own a little bar in osseo just five miutes sout of the mall (by bike)that is just perfect for some or all of your events I think. I dont know much about murdercycles but they sure sound like a good time (CRAZY FAST AND A LITTLE RISKY) So Ive heard about this crazy laguna sunday ride you guys do every year and I was thinking that I would be willin to put out all the food that you guys could stuff in your faces(riding bikes makes you hungry HARD WORK to go fast)scott said even the slow guys get hungry (how did he know that??)for FREE!!!!!thats rightFREE!!!!nobody will leave hungry!! Crossroads holds about 300 people on band nights we could have a band if you wanted that night. I know what your thinking whats the catch weres the freight and set up looks to good to be true you ain"t seen nothing yet !!!Ive heard some of you are tea toddlers and are already having trouble staying on the right side of your rides without any booze or presricption drugs and we all know booze and bikes dont mix which is exactly why we would reserve rooms at a special rate .THATS RIGHT CROSSROADS  HAS MOTEL ROOMS only 50 yards from the bar close enough even Brad Ros not mention any names could make it saftley to lala land (except for the stairs ).Iwould supply the booze and beer too but ive seen you guys drink before and its not pretty (Lowel) .Crossroads has a huge parking lot perfect for that kodak moment group shot  !!$100 for half barrel of suds of your choice pay for your own drinks and find your own safe ride home if you dont get aroom ill tuck your cycles in for the night in a safe place if you drink to much I would also be intrested in hosting some of the regular rides in a simulair fashion. LETS RECAP free food band if you want parking rooms pool beer booze and genral mayhem and craziness LETS PARTY !!! CORMONSTER OUT

#2 2007-04-12 7:11 PM

Turd Furgesson
Website

Re: laguna sunday at crossroads GET CROSSED UP AT CROSSROADS!!!!!

Thanks for not mentioning any names. I don't know what you're talking about. It wasn't me. The dog ate it. Checks in the mail.
-B.R.
aka, Turd Furgesson

I love the smell of strontium-90 in the morning. Smells like...*brief lifespan

#3 2007-04-13 8:48 AM

aaron
Internets Guy
Website

Trying to read your post made my eyes bleed.

#4 2007-04-13 12:12 PM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

yeah I know too many words for us...

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

#5 2007-04-13 2:34 PM

eprissel
Paid Member
Website

I didnt know that was Cory...he has known me since I was like 2 feet tall.  I am originally from Durand and my dad used to buy all of his stuff through Cory.

Son, you're about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!

Board footer